life lately

Assalamualaikum wbt and hi everyone. It's pretty awhile I haven't update my blog. Sigh. I can't even remember when was the last time i ever visited my blog account. Haha. Anyway, it is such a great pleasure to write up again. I miss my blog so much! There are a lot of things I want to share until I don't know where to start. haha. I have been working in a Little Caliph kindergarten since january up until the 3rd week of May. It was one of the sweetest moments ever in my life and I am totally grateful, thanking Allah for this golden opportunity to be part of the educator to these young caliphs. Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah. In fact, my heart is still wailing knowing the fact that I am no longer their teacher, the pain of missing to hug and see their face are yet unhealed.

Haih.

Anyway, I currently pursuing my pre-university studies in Asasi Pintar, UKM and InsyaAllah, will be graduating from the asasi in April 2017. To be honest, it gave me quite a huge disappointment to be accepted here, yes, ASPI was not my first nor my second choice in UPU. I chose UIA for both first and second choice, ASPI was the third one. It was 16th of May when the UPU result was out. In the mean time,  I was at the kindergarten celebrating the Teachers' day. All the merry and happy mood i was having on that day were ruined up by a single new: "Congratulation, you're chosen to enter Asasi Pintar, UKM. The registration day would be on the 25th May."

I was clueless and speechless. Having a dilemma within myself whether I am in a reality or it was just a dream? Sigh. Obviously it turned out to be reality.

What made me felt even worse was the fact that none of my friend got Asasi Pintar too, most of them were accepted into PASUM. Like, why on earth i didn't have any thought of putting PASUM as my third choice instead of ASPI on that time.........OH WHYY?

Yes, we plan and Allah plans, yet Allah is the best planner. 

 Even though it was hard for me to accept the fact that I am going to be Asasi Pintar student, no, I am currently a ASPI student, yet I believe there is always a reason behind what is happening. Well, perhaps this is the answer to my Dua. I never asked Allah to place me in UIA yet I asked Him to place me wherever He feels the place is the best place for me to live and study in. And yes, Allah sent me into Asasi Pintar, a place which I have never imagine I would end up studying here.

Ma qadrallah khair (What Allah has set up for us is the best)

Guess I need some time to adapt and fix in with my life in Kolej Keris Mas and Permata Pintar centre. So far, my two weeks in here went well. Alhamdulillah. Still though, i really need some time. May Allah ease the way. :)

Comments

Post a Comment