Getting into sports

Assalamualaikum wbt and hi everyone!
.
.
.
I have never thought about myself getting involve with sports. Like seriously, najjah and sports are just not a good combination. I always tell myself never play any sport, never!
Butttttt, that was the thought I always had before I entered Aspi, and yes, Aspi proved me that sports aren't that bad at all. They are pretty awesome and fun, in fact, I eventually get addicted into sports that I just love everything about it and I can feel the excitement watching over sports channel now haha.
.
.
I still remember how I stucked myself getting involved with 3 years of torment doing netball trainings when I was in my lower secondary form. I really hate those trainings because I always feel that I wasn't good at all in sports, it was tiring that I end up sleeping up until maghrib after I finished my training (Of course I did perform Asar prayer heh), and I hate getting tanned due to the sun haha.
One of the things that had been my biggest concern when I was in form 3 was 'how should I quit from attending those training', because I seriously felt that I could not endure it anymore. By the time I knew that I finally could transfer into Sester, Ya Allah, I felt like a huge burden just being took away from my shoulder, it was indeed such a great blessing that I finally did not have to get involve with sports or any trainings anymore. I finally gain my freedom!

p/s: I had fun though doing crazy things during trainings with my friends hehehe.

Things eventually changed 360 degree the other way round when I started to be close with a few people who loves sport a lot (in fact they used to become their schools' athletes) back when I was in ASPI. Yes, my favourite girls in Aspi such as Elora, Aqma, Iffah and Suraya, they are all good in sports I told you! Semua budak-budak olahraga and at one point, i envy them because I never discover those fields and tak pernah tahu how fun the track and stadium could be.
At the same time, I thanked Allah for fating me to meet these awesome girls, they managed to influence me and got me interested in sports. One of the memories I actually treasure the most during my ASPI year would be those times when we woke up early in the morning for the sake to jog at the stadium during weekends, practice lari before hari sukan aspi (I still remember yang Suraya and Aqma were doing like 10 laps of run continuously, like seriously guys, korang tak reti nak penat ke 😂?). I enjoyed myself playing basketballs and ada one time tu we played basketball with degree students yang hebat gilaaa (I'm amazed), I love the way how each od us encourage each other to play sports and try out every single game even though some of us knows nothing about sports (including me haha) and haih now I miss them all 😢



Oh and yeah, I even had the gut to enter 4x400 m during the Sport days and we managed to secure the gold medals- Thanks to Aqma, Ong and Fadzilah for being fast and sprinting at their best. Being the last runner really got my nerves wreck out, knowing that the other last runners from other teams were those who used to become a sprinter while me, out of nowhere yang baru mula mula berjinak dalam olahraga ni, Ya Allah it feels like I could be the reason for my team to be at the last place. But Alhamdulillah, even though my brain still could not digest how I could make it till the finishing line, but I praised Allah for giving me the strength, for giving me such a wonderful experience that I could never forget, for granting me awesome friends who support me a lot and last but not least for granting us the sweet taste of this small victory🙆 Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal - Somehow I feel that 400 m isn't that far enough cehh.



By the way, can u guys guess what is my current wishlist?
.
.
.
Yassss, I hope I can play well in sport masa Degree nanti and join Sukem if possible hahahaha. Ambitious gila bukan? Well, we'll see how it goes, Insyaallah!


Comments